LATEST COURSES - CITY OF GEELONG
Geelong | Over 50s Women | Program 2
Sunday 4, 11, and 18 November (3 Weeks)
Time: 9:00am – 11:30am (first week finishes 12 noon)
Meeting Point: Barwon Valley Fun Park
Specific Program Requirements: Participants must be:
This program has been made possible with the support of a VicRoads Community Roads Safety Grant. Spaces are limited
What you’ll need
To join Amy’s Bike Skills, you’ll need to:
Commit to the full program
Own or have access to a bike and helmet
Read the program’s Terms and Conditions and complete a Participant Consent Form
Be happy to complete quick surveys about your riding
Amy’s Bike Skills programs are FREE but you must register in advance. Details of upcoming programs are listed below.
Amy's Bike Skills
REGO NOW OPEN
Bike Skills Classes
Wheel Women will be delivering a series of fun and FREE Bike Skills Sessions in City of Geelong for women cyclists over 50...if you've longed to get riding but don't know where to start, this is for YOU!
We don't mind what kind of bike you have, or what your experience is like, you just need to be able to stay upright on your bike! We'll help you build confidence, learn the basics, and guarantee a fun time
The course is all about getting your moving, feeling safe, building skills and giving you the confidence you need to keep riding...and about meeting like minded women!
So join us at Amy's Bike Skills for this fabulous and FREE 4 week course!
Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any of the above programs without notice.
2. Pre-payment of all programs is required to secure your booking. Phone appointments cannot be held unless full payment is received at time of booking.
3. If you request a particular coach we will do our best to have them available, however this is not always possibly. We will try our best.
4. If a client has to cancel or reschedule any previously scheduled appointments (private lessons), the client must contact Wheel Women directly at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
5. If a client cancels or wishes to reschedule within 24 hours of a private session, Wheel Women reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to the full fee that would normally be charged for that session.
6. If a client fails to appear for a scheduled appointment (private lesson), Wheel Women reserves the right to charge a no show fee equivalent to the full fee that would have been charged for the session.
7. All cancellations of private lessons must be made 24 hours in advance by phone or email, or the cancellation fee will be charged.
8. Cancellations made in less than 7 days will incur a cancellation fee of $25
9. Cancellations made with at least 7 days notice will be either be re-scheduled or arrangements made for a refund.
10. You must receive confirmation of cancellation from Wheel Women. If you do not appear for a scheduled appointment or fail to give 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the full session.
11. Please call if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late for a session. Our coaches will only wait 15 minutes for late arrivals and your sessions will start from the time agreed upon.
Wheel Women pays coaches to be in attendance for programs. As you can understand, if we have no shows or have less than 24 hours notice, we still need to pay our coaches. This should mean a great incentive for you to attend your sessions.