Sometimes it's just about going back to some basics and and learning pure bike handling skills, on a whole new level! That's what this course is all about...we'll have you taking on some riding challenges in our short slalom courses and have you doing 'bike stuff' you thought you'd never do. So if it's been a while since you did a course, then this will be a GREAT refresher and also an excellent pathway for those who have never attended our Skills Development courses.
Registration fee for new riders includes FREE 2 month Wheel Women Membership enabling you to ride with us on group rides weekly. Membership will commence on 19th November 2023 and expire 18th January 2024.
WHERE: Flemington, starts at cnre Hobsons Road where it meets the river in Kensington
WHEN: 9am Sundays 19th & 26th November and 3rd December.
• Particpants must use their own bike and helmet.
• Bikes must have a bell and rear reflector or working lights.
• Course requires a minimum of 4 to go ahead
• Weather check will take place 24hrs prior
• In the event of inclement weather the class will be rescheduled
• Free Membership is only available for a two month period as stated.
top of page
bottom of page