It's amazing seeing how many people have taken up cycling during the current health crisis,.
We can offer either a zoom/facetime/messenger lesson online or a person to person (observing social distance rules) with a qualified cycling coach. We can do this in real time, providing you can set up the camera so we can see you riding...maybe your partner or someone from your household can hold the camera for you. OR we can meet in a park, on a bike path, in a car park...we have strict social distance rules and it's one-to-one only....whatever it takes we want to make this work for you.
Who is this for:
• new riders, female or male (yes, we coach males all the time!)
• parents wanting to ride with kids
• commuters starting to ride to work
• new bike owners wanting to know how to care for their bike
• riders new to the bike paths and unsure what to do
• anyone riding their bike!
When you book the lesson we'll be in contact to discuss time/location and whether it's person to person (2mt apart) or virtual meet-up.
NOTE: our private lessons are usually $100 for the 1hr session, this is special during Corona Lockdown